99.8% of orbs caught on digital camera are NOT of the paranormal, but rather very natural materials such as dust, pollen, moisture or bugs. If you believe you have that .2% chance of catching a "real orb", please present it to the team for review before posting publicly.
Here are some things to look for:
1. Should have the appearance of motion.
2. Round but not necessarily perfectly round.
3. Should NOT have a nucleus or cell wall.
4. If you are constantly getting orbs in your pics, it is dust.
5. If there are several orbs in the pic it is considered dust.
6. If the orbs are especially faded they cannot be considered
Remember that we cannot post photos that can be construed as false orbs unless we are using them for teaching purposes.